Monday, June 28, 2010

OBSESSION

I know it's nothing new, and I have already talked about them (HERE) but I have no choice 'cos I'm obsessed!
CLOGS, CLOGS, CLOGS EVERYWHERE!!
I've found a nice pair from H&M ( as usual eh eh ), and I think I'm gonna get them very soon...stay tuned!
Btw these are my favs from Jeffrey Campbell.

TRADUZIONE

Lo so che non è una novità, e che ne ho già parlato in passato (QUI),ma non ho scelta, ne sono ossessionata!!!
CLOGS, CLOGS, CLOGS OVUNQUE!!
ne ho trovato un modello molto carino di H&M ( come al solito eh eh), e credo di acquistarle molto presto...vedrete!
Comunque queste sono le mie preferite, di Jeffrey Campbell.







PS : Yesterday's been a good shopping day to me: 3 pair of VOLTA SHOES for 25 euros each!
PS: Ieri è stato un gran giorno d'acquisti per me: ho preso 3 paia di VOLTA per 25 euro l'uno!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like clogs but I cannot resolve myself to buy them. it is like there are so many shoes I would want to buy before that. My dream box on yoox is full of them!!!

http://www.iletaitunefoisundressing.com/

OnlyShoes said...

yoox is for lovers!

michelle_ said...

im not a real fan of clogs.. but lots of people seem to make it look REALLY good !

ps the shoes from the previous post is from sea of shoes (seaofshoes.com)

teresweetstyle said...

weno, aunque no tengas mar seguro k tienes piscina y sitios asi k tambien son ideales!
me encantan las cuñas k has puestoo! ideales
besitos desde http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/

Cupcakes are fashion ! said...

I'm not a fan of clogs but I'd be happy to make you change my mind with great choices ;)

http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/

XOXO, C.