Sunday, July 18, 2010

LOST IN DENIM

So, it seems that today is a good day for me! Levi's Italia and Lostinfashion.it are looking for 6 official bloggers and I'm one of the finalist!Tomorrow I gotta shoot a video as a stylist with them and I really hope it will work out fine! Anyway I have decided to celebrate this moment with a video that includes Levi's + shoes + my mental age (16 ) at the same time.Enjoy!

TRADUZIONE

Bene, sembra che oggi sia una buona giornata per me! Levi's Italia e Lostinfashion.it stanno cercando sei blogger ufficiali, e io sono una delle finaliste!Domani  infatti devo girare un video come stylist con loro e spero proprio vada bene!In tutto ciò, per festeggiare questo momento ho scelto un video che include la Levi's, le scarpe, e la mia età mentale (16) tutte allo stesso momento!

Godetevelo.






                                 

No comments: