Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CHEAP MONDAY IS VERY CHEAP AND VERY CHIC

As you all well know I rarely  post pictures of whole styles, cos I love to focus only on shoes, but this time I had to show you the entire fact.
Surfing of the net I found innumerable pics of the CHEAP MONDAY fashion show douring the Stockholm Fashion Week, and I found it just amazing both woman and man!
The style of the whole collection fits exactly with my taste and the shoes...oh the shoes are so 90's!
Transparent plastic boots, booties, etc are just so right!
Check out some pics I've stolen here and there.
x

TRADUZIONE


Come tutti ben sapete non posto quasi mai foto di style interi, perchè mi piace focalizzarmi solamente sulle scarpe,ma questa volta ho dovuta fare un'eccezione.
Navigando un pò nel web ho trovato ovunque  innumerevoli foto della sfilata CHEAP MONDAY tenutasi alla Stockholm Fashio Week, e l'ho trovata fantastica sia donna che uomo!!!
Lo stile dell'intera collezione combacia perfettamente col mio gusto attuale e le scarpe,...oh le scarpe sono così anni 90!!
Stivali e stivaletti trasparenti sono semplicemente giusti.
Eccovi le foto che ho rubato qua e la.
x







































(Credits to: cheapmonday.com)

*Sarita*






No comments: