Monday, September 20, 2010

ALBERTO GUARDIANI

Yesterday night I've been to Alberto Guardiani's party in an amazing location in the main center of Milan.
It was a terrace  right on the Sempione's park, a faboulous view surrounded by some fresh green.
By the way douring the party I had the time to study in a deep form all the products of this designer and I totally felt in love with 2 funny pieces.
The first pair is some kind of sailor sandals, nice and casual. Soo good

( CLICK HERE TO SEE THEM ON A VIDEO)

The second one is a super sexy pair of LIPSTICK HEELS...to die for!

As you can see in the pic thety've been wore also from Katy Perry


I  really think I should go more often to these parties....don't you think so too??

*Sarita*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love them!!!! and i love your blog! ;)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com